Please browse this Agreement fastidiously before accessing or exploitation the web site. By accessing or exploitation any a part of the online web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you are doing not conform to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by HappyTipsHouse.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is offered only to people who are minimum of sixteen years old.
1. Your HappyTipsHouse.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur beneath the account and the other actions taken in reference to the journal. You must not describe or assign keywords to your journal in a very dishonest or unlawful manner, as well as in a very manner meant to trade on the name or name of others, and HappyTipsHouse.com may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause HappyTipsHouse.com liability. You must immediately notify HappyTipsHouse.com of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. HappyTipsHouse.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you use a web log, investigate a web log, post material to the web site, post links on the web site, or otherwise create (or enable any third party to make) material accessible by means that of the web site (any such material, “Content”), you’re entirely answerable for the content of, and any damage ensuing from, that Content. That is the case despite whether or not the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, associate degree audio file, or computer software. By creating Content accessible, you represent and warrant that:
•The downloading, repeating and use of the Content won’t infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party,
•If your leader has rights to holding you produce, you’ve got either (i) received permission from your leader to post or create accessible the Content, including but not limited to any package, or (ii) secured from your leader a relinquishment on all rights in or to the Content,
•You have totally complied with any third-party licenses concerning the Content, and have done all things necessary to with success suffer to finish users any needed terms,
•The Content doesn’t contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or alternative harmful or harmful content;
•The Content isn’t spam, isn’t machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to more unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients on the supply of the fabric (such as spoofing),
•The Content isn’t sexy, doesn’t contain threats or incite violence towards people or entities, and doesn’t violate the privacy or packaging rights of any third party,
•your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages like spam links on newsgroups, email lists, alternative blogs and internet sites, and similar unsought promotional ways,
•Your blog isn’t named during a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you just are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name isn’t the name of someone aside from yourself or company aside from your own, and
•You have, within the case of Content that features code, accurately classified and/or represented the kind, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by HappyTipsHouse.com or otherwise.
By submitting Content to HappyTipsHouse.com for inclusion on your web site, you grant HappyTipsHouse.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, sharing and recommending your blog. If you delete Content, HappyTipsHouse.com can use affordable efforts to get rid of it from the web site, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, HappyTipsHouse.com has the right (though not the obligation) to, in HappyTipsHouse.com sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in HappyTipsHouse.com reasonable opinion, violates any HappyTipsHouse.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in HappyTipsHouse.com sole discretion. HappyTipsHouse.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
1. Payment and Renewal.
•General Terms. By choosing a product or service, you conform to pay HappyTipsHouse.com the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms could also be enclosed in different communications). Subscription payments are going to be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign in for associate Upgrade and can cowl the utilization of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
•Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify HappyTipsHouse.com before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) exploitation any MasterCard or different payment mechanism we’ve on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to HappyTipsHouse.com in writing.
2. Fees, Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay HappyTipsHouse.com the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees are going to be invoiced ranging from the day your services are established and ahead of exploitation such services. HappyTipsHouse.com reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at any time on thirty (30) days written notice to HappyTipsHouse.com.
•If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” implies that the facility to create requests for financial support facilitate by email at any time (with low value efforts by HappyTipsHouse.com to retort among one business day) regarding the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” implies that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free HappyTipsHouse.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with HappyTipsHouse.com standard services practices, procedures and policies.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors.com has not reviewed, and can’t review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operative the web site, HappyTipsHouse.com doesn’t represent or imply that it endorses the fabric there denote, or that it believes such material to be correct, helpful or non-harmful. You are liable for taking precautions as necessary to shield yourself and your laptop systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and different harmful or damaging content. The Website might contain content that’s offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, also as content containing technical inaccuracies, craft mistakes, and different errors. The Website can even contain material that violates the privacy or content rights, or infringes the material possession and different proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of that is subject to further terms and conditions, expressed or unvoiced. HappyTipsHouse.com disclaims any responsibility for any hurt ensuing from the utilization by guests of the web site, or from any downloading by those guests of content there denote.
4. Content posted on different Websites. We have not reviewed, and can’t review, all of the fabric, together with computer software package, made available through the websites and web pages to which HappyTipsHouse.com links, and that link to HappyTipsHouse.com. HappyTipsHouse.com does not have any control over those non- HappyTipsHouse.com websites and web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-HappyTipsHouse.com website or web page, HappyTipsHouse.com does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or web page. HappyTipsHouse.com can answer all such notices, together with as needed and your laptop systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. HappyTipsHouse.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-HappyTipsHouse.com websites and web pages.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As HappyTipsHouse.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you suspect that material placed on or joined to by HappyTipsHouse.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify HappyTipsHouse.com in accordance with HappyTipsHouse.com Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. HappyTipsHouse.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. HappyTipsHouse.com can terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the web site if, underneath applicable circumstances, the traveler is set to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of HappyTipsHouse.com or others. In the case of such termination, HappyTipsHouse.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to HappyTipsHouse.com.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement doesn’t transfer from HappyTipsHouse.com to you any HappyTipsHouse.com or third party belongings, and every one right, title and interest in and to such property can stay (as between the parties) solely with HappyTipsHouse.com. The HappyTipsHouse.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with HappyTipsHouse.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of HappyTipsHouse.com or HappyTipsHouse.com licensors. Other logos, service marks, graphics and logos employed in reference to the web site could also be the logos of different third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any HappyTipsHouse.com or third-party trademarks.
7. HappyTipsHouse.com reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
9. Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one in every of our partners, you comply with that partner’s terms of service. You can cop out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
10. Domain Names. If you’re registering a website name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the web Corporation for allotted Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), as well as their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
11. HappyTipsHouse.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to envision this Agreement sporadically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the web site following the posting of any changes to the current Agreement constitutes acceptance of these changes. HappyTipsHouse.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new options and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
12. HappyTipsHouse.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you want to terminate this Agreement or your HappyTipsHouse.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the preceding, if you have got a paid services account, such account will solely be terminated by HappyTipsHouse.com if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from HappyTipsHouse.com notice to you thereof; provided that, HappyTipsHouse.com can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature need to be compelled to survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
13. Disclaimer of Warranty. The Website is provided “as is”. HappyTipsHouse.com and its suppliers and licensors herewith disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither HappyTipsHouse.com nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You perceive that you simply transfer from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
14. Limitation of Liability. In no event will HappyTipsHouse.com, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or different legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data, or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to HappyTipsHouse.com beneath this agreement throughout the twelve (12) month amount before the cause of action. HappyTipsHouse.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The preceding shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
16. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless HappyTipsHouse.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
17. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between HappyTipsHouse.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of HappyTipsHouse.com, or by the posting by HappyTipsHouse.com of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Dhaka, ND , excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Dhaka, BD. Except for claims for injunctive or just relief or claims relating to holding rights (which is also brought in any competent court while not the posting of a bond), any dispute arising below this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the excellent Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by 3 arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Dhaka, BD, in the English language and the arbitrarily decision may be enforced in any court. The litigator in any action or continuing to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to prices and attorneys’ fees. If any a part of this Agreement is control invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A release by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thence, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions, HappyTipsHouse.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and allowable assigns.